Sunday, May 9, 2010

Welcome To My World.

Some of you may know me from my work at FanIQ... others may know me from Twitter. Some of you may have stumbled here randomly, much like I did. Regardless, welcome to the new parking lot for all of the ridiculous(ly intelligent) things that pop in my head. Enjoy.

Some quick things to kick it off:
  • The Red Sox need a big bat.
  • The Patriots need a pass rusher.
  • The Bruins have already gone above and beyond this year, as far as I'm concerned.
  • The Celtics need to hold on to Rajon Rondo forever.
  • Mauricio "Shogun" Rua is for real. Now, I want to see him fight Anderson Silva.
  • I hate Brett Favre, but once I realized my feelings for Pedro Martinez are identical to the way a lot of people felt about Favre, I decided to go easy on him. There's always a spot on our roster for you, Pedro.
  • The New York Jets are scary good, but it was pretty dumb to get rid of Thomas Jones and sign LaDainian Tomlinson. That's a backwards move right now.
  • LeBron James, championship or not, is a better basketball player than Kobe Bryant.
  • The new Lakers Retro 6 Jordan sneakers are ridiculous, and I don't even like the Lakers or their colors. They drop on May 15. Get them at your local Finish Line.

Sometimes I'll stray away from sports, but for the most part I'll focus on Boston teams, why they're great, or what they need to do to become great. The theme here is "greatness." I will bring it. That is all.

2 comments:

  1. omg....oooh my God. That little mini ad for Finish Line's too much for me.

    ReplyDelete